Financial Services are essential for the smooth functioning of an economy. In their absence, individuals who want to save money might have trouble finding those who need to borrow and vice versa. Scroll down to glance at one of the reputed financial services in India, and learn about the benefits of the Bajaj Finserv.
What is Bajaj Finserv?
Bajaj Finserv Limited (BFS) is an Indian non-banking financial services company located in Wakdewadi, Pune. Apart from being an economic arm of the Bajaj Group, the company has an extensive portfolio in different categories. These include lending, asset management, insurance, and wealth advisory performed by Bajaj Finance Ltd., Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, Bajaj Housing Finance Ltd., Bajaj Finserv Markets, and others.
BFS is committed to assisting retail and SME customers find their financial solutions. Due to its diversified products, the company is gaining credibility as one of the most diversified NBFCs in India and can be reached for assistance by calling its phone number.
Contact Information and Customer Care
If you need detailed information about any financial product or have queries about the loan, reach out to the Bajaj Finance customer care number – 086 9801 0101 and talk to the agent. To streamline the process effectively, make sure you call from a registered phone number.
BFS has opened its branches in various locations to develop a holistic customer relationship. Residents can speak directly to a BFS agent to solve their problems by calling their contact number. Your queries will be addressed instantly and may be forwarded to the branch manager in case of complicated issues. Bajaj Finance offices are located in Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Goregaon East (a suburb of Mumbai city), Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aurangabad, Kolhapur, and Thane (Maharashtra).
Customers can also pursue online solutions through their personal accounts. The online customer service is quick, efficient, and saves you a trip to the office too!
Note! Be careful: the Bajaj Capital Client login will not be useful here because it isn’t a part of Bajaj Finance.
Here is how you can log into your account in a few simple steps:
- Log in to www.bajajfinserv.in. Enter your registered mobile number, email ID, or customer ID.
- From the OTP and Password, you may select one option.
- Click on “Generate OTP” or click on “Next”.
You will be logged in after entering all the relevant details.
Tools and Services of Bajaj Finserv
It is an online e-commerce platform offering the users the facility of online shopping for different electronic items. The store provides hassle-free finance options in pre-approved offers, instant approval, and instant delivery. With zero down payment and zero investment in EMI, it will make your online shopping experience unique. Hence, you don’t need to settle for a low-quality product because of financial constraints.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
The card can be used as a pre-approved loan in your online wallet through which you can buy the products of your choice. The card customer care can further assist you in case of any queries.
The Bajaj Finserv Securities is a comprehensive capital market solution provider. With the BFS trading platform, you can trade in derivatives and equity cash at the lowest brokerage rates. It also offers margin trade financing with the lowest interest rates. With its strong liquidity position, it can withstand the problematic conditions of the economy. From equity trading to providing loans against securities, this subsidiary of Bajaj Finance Limited is a perfect choice.
Bajaj Finserv Limited and the world’s leading insurance company – Allianz SE entered into a joint venture in the form of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited. It has given various insurance plans to the customers. Some of them are:
- Bajaj Allianz Invest Gain – Endowment Plan. The plan comes in four variants where four times the essential term assured can be opted for as Life coverage. Invest Gain Economy is its most basic package in which the death benefit is equal to the sum assured only.
- Invest Assure Plan is another plus to unique offers from Bajaj Allianz. This plan has the option to choose 1.25 times or 2 times of Sum Assured as life cover, on Silver or Gold respectively. This plan gives more value for money with a high sum assured rebate.
- Bajaj Allianz Elite Assure. A non-linked endowment insurance plan offers an attractive investment return.
Insurance plans are a good way to cut losses and secure your financial stability in case of an accident. The plans above have turned out very helpful for investing clients.
Fixed Deposit online
Bajaj Finserv also offers an excellent opportunity to residents and non-residents of India – Fixed Deposit online. You can learn more about FD online and its benefits at the link.
Note! With the FD investment, you get increased interest payout and tenors flexibility. Hence, make an intelligent choice when you invest in FD and opt for the Bajaj Finserv.
How to Invest in Bajaj Finserv?
If you are an investor with a low-risk appetite and want higher returns on investment, Public Provident Funds are the best option. Are you wondering, “Сan I invest in it”? Yes, you can invest in Fixed Deposit programs to fulfill your liquidity requirement with higher investment returns. You can get information on premium online FD subscriptions and renewal from the Bajaj Finserv.
News and Analysis
The earnings of Bajaj Finserv include those of its ownership in Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company (BALIC), and Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company (BAGIC):
- Business Conditions Improved. The business condition of the company improved significantly in Q4 of FY22. The insurance business showed a downward trajectory. The lower sales of automobiles due to supply chain problems was the precursor. At the same time, the overall growth of the company was conducive.
- Net Revenue. The net revenue of Bajaj Finserv for the quarter reached 22.58%. from ₹15,387 crore to ₹18,862 crore.
- Dividend. According to the board of directors of Bajaj Finserv, the dividend should be ₹4 per share. The total dividend payout increased from ₹49 crore in the previous year to ₹64 crore in this financial year.
- Stock Analysis. The Stock score of Bajaj Finserv Ltd moved up by 1 in a month on a 10-point scale.
Note! Simplify your bill payments and financial needs by signing up for Bajaj Financial Services Limited.
Bajaj Financial Securities offers three subscription packages so that the user can choose the brokerage that suits his needs. If you are into broking, you can look through the following plans to buy or sell stocks and find the best opportunities for online trading.
With an annual subscription of ₹431, this plan is for casual investors and offers the following services:
- MTF at an 18% interest rate.
- Equity Intraday and F&O trade at ₹17 per trade.
- Equity Delivery is charged at 0.10% of the transaction value.
With an annual subscription fee of ₹2500, this plan is for frequent traders and offers the following:
- MTF at a 12% interest rate.
- Equity Intraday and F&O trade at ₹10 per trade.
Bajaj Privilege Club
With a yearly subscription of ₹9999, frequent traders can do online trading at ₹5 per trade in Equity Delivery, Intraday. It also offers MTF at an 8% interest rate.
Thanks to Bajaj Financial Services Limited for giving convenient and hassle-free financial options to improve the profitability of your business through online trading and payment methods. It caters to varied business needs with flexible repayment options, low-interest rates, and good Bajaj Finserv customer care. Join Bajaj Finserv!