With over 15 years of experience, Alice Blue is a discount stock broker across India and an excellent choice for investors and traders. It offers reliable financial products with various features and tools to your advantage. However, risks are always associated with investing and trading, and Alice Blue is no different.
What do you know about Alice Blue?
Alice Blue is a discount stock broker registered with SEBI and has a head office in Bangalore, India. It is a technology-focused financial services company assisting over 300,000 satisfied customers with online trading and investing.
Alice Blue introduces intelligent, smooth, easy-to-use host and web trading apps. It is a worthy platform to invest and trade, taking one of the industry’s first places. From simple brokerage plans to depository services, Alice Blue offers a variety of financial instruments such as insurance, IPO, NCD, mutual fund, equities, commodities, and derivatives. In addition, its relatively cheaper online brokerage services distinguish this platform apart from others.
Alice Blue customer care
Alice Blue provides an easy-to-reach customer support service. It includes the following:
- Customer Support;
- Dealing Support;
- Account Opening Support;
- Partner Support;
- API Related Support;
- Centralized Partner Account Activation Support;
- Investor Grievance.
Customer support has a toll-free number. Customers can choose the helpline office number that fits their needs and contact them at the allocated weekly timings or by mail support.
The customer care number timings are displayed on the Contact Us page of Alice Blue.
Contact number of support
The Alice Blue customer care no. for each support option varies. The contact details are the following:
- Customer Support: 080-35215000, 080-45490850
- Dealing Support: 080-35215055, 080-45490855
- Account Opening Support: 080-45366888, 080-45412000
- Partner Support: 080-35215052
- API Related Support: only mail support at email@example.com
- Centralized Partner Account Activation Support: 080-45366850
Alice Blue provides different online investment and trading services through branches in New Delhi, Mumbai, Patna, Nagpur, and other major cities across India. You can find their address in the Contact Us page.
How to register and log in to Alice Blue?
You must open a Demat and Trading account to join Alice Blue and trade in NSE, BSE, and MCX in a Single Margin. Here are the simple steps on how to do it:
- Go to the Alice Blue account registration page at the link
Enter your name, email address, and mobile phone number, and select State. Click the Open an account button and validate your email and mobile phone number with the one-time password you will receive.
- Perform an online e-KYC
Click “Validate” and enter your PAN number and DOB. After confirmation, you need to proceed with your Aadhar. You must allow the system to share your Aadhar data with Alice Blue. It will allow you to get KYC for login.
- Provide bank details
You must upload proof of your income to move forward with this option. Enter your account number and IFSC code, and click “Validate”.
- Once navigated to the personal information, fill in the details
Fill in all the details regarding your name, parents’ names, sex, occupation, gender, marital status, education, annual income, net worth, account statement, and any trading experience, and click “Validate”.
- Submit your photo and your digital signature
The Live Photo feature captures your image. After that, sign in the digital signature pad. Select the Demat preference and click “Validate”. You now own a Demat account for online trading on the platform.
Note! You can check the video instructions for opening a Demat and Trading account on Alice Blue.
To log in to the platform, follow these steps:
- Visit https://ant.aliceblueonline.com/.
- Enter your User ID and password.
- Answer the verification questions to set up two-factor authentication.
You have successfully logged into the ANT Web trading platform.
Alice Blue products and tools
Alice Blue offers a wide range of products and tools for comfortable investment and trading:
- The Brokerage Calculator gives you a clear view of investment returns and a breakdown of charges into turnover charges, brokerage charges, taxes, etc.
- The Intraday Margin Calculator lets you get detailed information about the total cost of trading and its impact on your pocket.
- Pivot Points is a technical analysis indicator used to identify market trends and help visualize pivot levels on a chart. It will allow you to recognize market entry points.
- RMS Live lets you know the latest required margin. Get a live update on exposures, Segments, CNC/NRML, MIS, CO, and BO.
All these calculators and tools will make your trading efficient and comfortable.
Alice Blue software and app
Alice Blue offers a range of highly advanced trading software:
- ANT Web
- ANT Mobi
- ANT Plus
Alice Blue greatly simplifies online investing and trading for its clients.
All these software and tools are available for download on the Alice Blue website. ANT MOBI 2.0 is the latest version of the Alice Blue trading app. It’s gotten more advanced and easy to use, making it all the more accessible to invest and trade on the go.
Alice Blue is one of the leading discount brokers in India, providing reliable service and a modern trading platform to its clients. It has been on the market for over 15 years and registered by SEBI. However, there are several areas of concern. Alice Blue provides its clients with margin funding, which is considered risky.