Online trading through the website is excellent, but the desktop experience can’t match the convenience of the mobile app. Your smartphone or tablet allows you to follow trades anywhere and anytime. This accessibility to the trading platform favours traders who want to stay up to date with financial news and updates.
One of the best market offerings is the IQ Option trading app. From the review, you will learn how it stands out from other applications and how to download this binary options trading software.
About the IQ Option mobile app
In online trading, it is essential to respond quickly to market changes. For this reason, binary options brokers like IQ Option strive to provide their users with all the options for mobile trading. It offers a wide range of trading assets, top-notch analysis tools, and high-quality soft to access the platform as an app for Mac/Windows/Linux and iOS/Android.
The high quality of the IQ Option app is noted not only by traders; it received 11 international awards. The company is constantly improving its trading app, providing more functions and handy trading tools. It is an essential signal that IQ Option cares about its clients.
Where to download the application?
Android and iOS users can only download apps from their stores. The binary options broker IQ Option offers to install its app on both systems. And not only. IQ Option has gone further and developed a unique trading app for PC.
Depending on the operating system used, you can download the app to a smartphone or tablet through Google Play or App Store. To trade through the IQ Option app on your PC, follow the link and install it.
Note! According to IQ Option itself, the app for Windows and Mac works more stable and faster than for iOS and Android.
APK for Android
There is also an alternative way to install the app on Android if you can’t download it from Google Play. This IQ Option ware installs as an APK file and works stably like an essential app. You can invest and trade on the platform through the APK immediately after installing it, available via the link.
Pros and cons of the IQ Option app
Like any app, the binary options trading software has pros and cons. The benefits of the IQ Option app include:
- round-the-clock trade;
- complete localization of the platform interface – you can trade on IQ Option in your native language without looking up to a translator;
- practice account to get acquainted with the platform, which is always available even after switching to a real account;
- wide range of assets: Forex, Stocks, Crypto, Commodities, ETFs;
- up to 9 charts on one screen at the same time;
- 16 technical analysis tools (MACD, Parabolic Sar, trend lines, etc.). Free tutorial videos about indicators are also available to all users;
- Well-known cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple and others are available for CFD trading;
- Reports on each transaction;
- Quick withdrawal to a bank card within the deposit bounds;
- Personal manager for VIP clients.
Note! Although you have $10,000 in your demo account, you cannot withdraw it because it is virtual money meant for practice.
As for the cons of the IQ Option trading app, they are as follows:
- Considering that IQ Option is a CFD broker, the company’s main activity is concentrated in Europe. The platform is only available in 30 European countries and is not present in the Asian market.
- In some cases, traders pay a 2% withdrawal fee on their second withdrawal each calendar month.
- The platform charges fees for maintenance of the Inactive Account and some financial instruments.
- Withdrawing funds from IQ Option via wire transfer is subject to a $31 fee.
Before opening an account and trading on IQ Option, consider these pros and cons.
General about the IQ Option app
IQ Option is one of the world’s leading binary options platforms. It provides many trading features and top-notch tools so that users can invest and trade comfortably. A striking example is the IQ Option mobile app described in detail above.
You can download the app from the official website or app stores. If your device doesn’t support the current version of the IQ Option app, then you can always trade on the platform through the website.