Mobile trading apps have become very popular in the last few years. They help users trade on the go and stay tuned for market news. We have prepared an overview of the HDFC trading app, one of the most popular today. Below you will learn about its main features and its advantages and disadvantages. Also, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to install the HDFC Securities app and start trading.
Top features of the HDFC app
HDFC Securities was launched in 2000 as the subsidiary of HDFC Bank. With this mobile application, users can enjoy trading and investment services on the go with all you can need on the smartphone. The HDFC Securities online trading software has the following features that distinguish it from other similar online trading apps:
- Live market information. Stay informed about the latest market news, updates, and recent market trends. They monitor all the necessary market data on a single screen. Therefore, a trader never misses any info that can affect the investment decision.
- Notifications on trading opportunities. The application has a Smart Order Routing (SOR) tool that identifies trading opportunities that may interest a trader and sends notifications accordingly. With this helpful tool, a trader never misses the chance to get some additional income from trading.
- Various technical charts. With an in-built charting tool, you can build charts using the market information, such as news and events, to see how they affect prices.
- Margin trading option. HDFC app also offers a leverage tool that might be used to increase possible returns.
- Easy trading tools. The HDFC Securities app lets you track multiple watchlists simultaneously, while Smart Order Routing (SOR) reveals investment opportunities and allows you to place buy/sell orders across various exchanges faster.
In addition to the above-mentioned features of the app, it also has various interactive demos that help users improve their market knowledge, which makes this tool very useful for beginners.
Note! With the app, you get one-stop access to your HDFC Bank, Trading and Demat accounts, helping you keep track of your trades.
How to download and set HDFC software?
The HDFC securities mobile trading app is available for Android and iOS operating systems, and the installation process will take only a few minutes.
All that you need to do to download the HDFC app:
- Go to the Google Play store from your Android smartphone or Apple Store from your iOS device, and find the HDFC securities trading app.
- Then click on the “Install” button and wait until the application installs on your device. Sometimes there may be problems with the installation due to memory shortage, so make sure that your device has enough free memory space.
- Register a new account in the application, indicating your name and email, or log in to start trading online.
To start trading with the HDFC app, you need to take the below-stated steps:
- Login to your account or apply for registration.
- Click on the “More” button on the screen and select “Trading”.
- Search on the securities you want to trade and then choose the “Buy” or the “Sell” option depending on your aim
- Specify the transaction details, such as price, volume, order type, etc.
- Finally, place an order and confirm it.
The HDFC app can be tried for various activities. You can use this application to monitor the market, get trading calls, track your trading activities, create watchlists, etc.
Advantages of HDFC trading application
HDFC Securities mobile trading application has many advantages:
- First of all, this app is available in 11 languages, and users can choose not only English but also Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, and others.
- This app sends 24/7 alerts with recent market changes, and you can sip investment opportunities and be sure that you do not miss anything important.
- It has a user-friendly but sophisticated interface with various navigational tools to help you manage several accounts without any geographical barriers.
- You can invest on the go, for example in mutual funds using the Systematic Investment Plan (SIP).
- The HDFC app is a safe and secure trading tool that uses an encrypted firewall, so you can be sure that your personal information is protected.
Last but not least, the advantage of the HDFC Securities app is that it is free. You do not need to pay anything to enjoy this mobile trading platform.
Disadvantages of soft
Despite numerous advantages, the HDFC app also has some constraints. Maybe, the main disadvantage of this app is that it is large and requires a lot of memory on the smartphone. Also, the HDFC app has a bit unusual interface made to cover many functions. It may be confusing for new traders.
Finally, it lacks the in-depth market reports that you can see on specialized analytics platforms. Overall, all the mentioned above minuses are insignificant compared to the advantages of the HDFC app.
Is it possible to install the HDFC app on a PC or laptop?
The HDFC Securities app is available for iOS and Android devices only. However, HDFC didn’t provide the possibility of using the app for PC. You can’t download the trading app on your laptop/PC with Windows. But the HDFC Securities app can be installed on your Mac device.
Note! Users can also download an app from HDFC Bank for net banking.
To resume all mentioned above, we can say that the HDFC Securities trading software is a life-changing and very useful, and easy-to-use tool. It helps traders to monitor the market, to reveal investing opportunities once they arise, and place buy and sell orders. The application is safe and traders do not have to worry about their financial data. Moreover, this modern mobile trading app is absolutely free.
Enjoying software, don’t forget that trading activities imply certain financial risks and you need to make considered decisions while investing.