- How to log in to the Angel Broking account?
- Login to the web version of Angel One
- Login to the Angel Broking App
- How to reset the password?
- What is the Angel One Demat account?
- How to open an online commodity trading account?
- How does the money transaction work in a Trading account?
- Gateway payment
- UPI Transfer
- Angel Broking brokerage charges
- How to close an Angel Broking account online?
Angel One (aka Angel Broking or Angel Eye) is one of the best share trading platforms in India that keep increasing the number of users every day. How can you too get closer to online trading? This review will take you through the types of accounts Angel Broking offers, how to open and log into them, and reset your password.
How to log in to the Angel Broking account?
Here is how to add a new account in a few steps:
- Go to the website, click “Login” or “Open Demat Account”, and fill out the form.
- After providing your mobile number, you will receive an OTP; kindly paste it.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and agree to them.
- Click “Open an account” and fill out a new form.
- Go to your email to find the ID and password for your Demat account.
After opening an account, the client can log in to Angel Broking using any methods below.
Login to the web version of Angel One
Be careful when accessing the platform to avoid getting to extraneous sites. For example, despite having similar domains, www.angeltrading.com and www.angeltrade.hk are not related to Angel Broking.
To login into the back office, use secure pages such as www.itrade.angelone.in. All you need to begin trading on the platform is to provide the ID and password you previously received from an email.
Note! To protect your account from hackers, use OTP or set up 2-factor authentication.
Login to the Angel Broking App
To trade in the Angel BEE app, you first need to download it from Google Play or AppStore. And the registration and login processes are practically the same as on the site.
How to reset the password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it. Here are the straightforward steps:
- Сlick “Forgot password” in the login form.
- Provide your user ID and mobile or PAN number.
- Click “Proceed”, and a new password will be sent to you immediately via SMS.
- Provide the password you have just received as your current.
- Create a new password and enter it twice.
Note! To receive detailed guidance on resetting your password, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the company by phone.
What is the Angel One Demat account?
Demat account is a direct reflection of the dematerialization of shares. It offers paperless trading on stock exchanges, that is, to store securities in electronic format. You can use the Demat account to store several types of investments such as stocks, shares, indices and gold, mutual funds, bonds, government securities, NCDs, IPOs, ETFs, etc.
You can open a Demat account without owning any shares and maintain an account with a zero balance. However, it is essential to know that creating Demat is only the first step towards investing, as it is designed to hold securities for the duration of transactions. To trade, you need a trading account linked to your Demat account. You can open these accounts with separate brokers. But for faster and more convenient transactions, it is better to have both accounts with Angel One.
Though Angel Broking does not have a demo account, visual tutorials are provided. HD videos in Hindi demonstrate how online trading works and overview the platform’s main features. It also offers:
- Advisory services, including free recommendations and exclusive paid consultations.
- Reports that are published daily, weekly, and monthly. You can manage risks by analyzing them. Each client also receives their own Monthly/Quarterly Payout Report. The data is beneficial, especially the Explanation regarding retention of funds and securities. It gives you the details of the debit balance in your account and your pay-in obligations, including for BSECM and MCX Currency.
- Notifications through SMS or email. Angel Broking sends reminders for all scheduled payments to avoid missing deadlines.
How to open an online commodity trading account?
Options and futures are traded on commodity exchanges such as the Multi-Commodity Exchange (MCX). Therefore, to trade on them, the first thing to do is become a member by opening a commodity trading account online. It gives access to derivatives, that is, futures and options of products such as agriculture, precious metals, currency pairs (for example, the Euro and the US Dollar), etc.
How to open the account:
- Fill out the form for creating a Demat account.
- Submit proof of identity and residence (PAN or Aadhaar card, passport, etc.).
- Complete verification. Submit a member-client agreement on a non-judicial stamp paper.
- Provide KYC details and verify your capital with income tax returns or Form 16.
Note! You can open an account by filling in all the details online and sending the documents to the Angel Broking branch nearest to you.
How does the money transaction work in a Trading account?
Once you are ready to trade, you will need funds. Angel Broking has several ways to fund your Demat account.
One of the most common methods to replenish your account is a payment gateway. Its main advantage is that fund transfer occurs instantly. However, there are two critical things to know before using this payment method.
Firstly, your broker may charge a commission between ₹10 and ₹20. Secondly, you can only use net banking or debit cards. This method does not involve replenishment using a charge or credit card.
Note! Unlike brokers, Angel One does not charge any transfer fees.
UPI gateway is one of the most convenient ways to transfer funds. Use the step-by-step guide below:
- Choose UPI as a payment method.
- Select the UPI app that suits you best or add your UPI ID, and click on “Proceed” to receive an SMS to sign in.
- Then add the amount, authorize the payment and wait for funds to be credited.
Angel Broking brokerage charges
When customers buy or sell stocks through the platform, they pay a commission. Equity intraday charges, equity F&O, Currency F&O, and commodity F&O are flat at ₹20 or 0.25% per order. Find more on the Angel Broking official website.
Note! Trading charges are not fixed and may change. Use the brokerage calculator to determine the commission before executing a trade.
How to close an Angel Broking account online?
Closing a Demat account with Angel One is a quick and free process. However, you must ensure that your account does not include:
- Mutual Funds (MFs), Bonds, SIPs, etc. are linked with it.
- Open positions.
- Debit balance.
- Holdings (same applies to your trading account).
To lock your Demat and Trading account online, follow these simple steps:
- Notify the brokerage company or Depository Participant that you had opened it with.
- Fill out an Account Closure form, which you can find on the website or at one of the branches. If there is more than one owner of a trading account, it should be signed by all of them.
- Carefully double-check the filling and send the form to the nearest branch. It remains only to wait for its processing. Typically, your account will be closed within 3 to 7 working days.
Note! You can always sell securities out or transfer them to another Demat account.
Begin your online trading journey of booking additional income by opening a commodity trading or Demat account free and without complications. The login process takes only 1 minute.
Angel One or Angel Broking is one of the best online platforms that is not limited to currency and Forex trading. You only need to be watchful as you trade since you may lose money if you do not have enough knowledge and skills.