Welcome to a complete guide on how to log in and trade with an Aditya Birla trading account. You will learn everything about opening an account with Aditya Birla, from registration methods to the back-office login process.
Registration and login
Aditya Birla Money Limited (ABML) is one of India’s most popular digital platforms, just like the ATS trading platform. To register an Aditya Birla account to e-trade, follow the steps below:
- Click here to open the registration page.
- Enter your details such as phone number, PAN, and Aadhaar Number.
- You will also need to submit your bank account details along with a canceled cheque, 2-months bank statement, or bank passbook.
- Upload a selfie and signature.
Login to your account is available via the link. Choose a quick login to join Aditya Birla e-trade. Enter your e-trade login and password. You also need to enter your DOB according to PAN.
ABML login and trading demo
You can go through the Demo or AB Trade User Manual by clicking on the link. Here you will find detailed instructions on the portal login and available features. Post login to your account, you get the options to choose your watchlist, portfolio, charts, script bar, Indices, and quick order tabs:
- Watchlist. Add your favorite stocks to your watchlist and get access with a button click. You can also select a pre-defined watchlist from the drop-down menu.
- Company Overview. You can click on the stock and get access to the entire database of the companies including the share price, 22-day avg price, and other details.
- Trade Window. Use the trade window to Buy/Sell and place orders of stocks.
- Order Book. Once you place the order, you can see or cancel the orders from the order book.
- Research. Under the research menu, get access to comprehensive research on the stock of your choice. Click on ABML Research to get access to Intraday, BTST, Fundamental & Technical, and Option Portfolio research data. You can also directly buy/sell shares here.
- Fund transfer is easy with AB Trade, just choose between withdrawing or transferring funds, enter the amount and it’s done.
- Stock Screeners. Stock screeners are essential as they allow you to choose a multi-bagger stock from the stocks universe. You have to set the parameters such as EPS and P/E ratios, and it’s done. The app will automatically search and provide a list of stocks to choose from.
- Thematic Online Investment. Aditya Birla Trade also provides an option of thematic investments, allowing you to choose from various sector-specific themes such as grocery, Diwali top picks, large-cap stocks, and more. It saves you precious time and money.
- Reports. Getting hold of reports has never been so easy; you can get a report on Holdings, Order book, Tradebook, Gain/Loss report, Capital gain, and Exchange leg at a one-stop destination.
Along with this you also get Market info and news for a wise investment in both stocks and derivatives.
How to open Aditya Birla Money Demat & Trading account online?
To become a registered client, you have to open a new trading account with Aditya Birla. This will allow you to log in and e-trade on the platform.
Opening a Trading and Demat account with Adhitya Birla Money is simple. There are two ways available to you:
- Opening an online account is most preferred for registered KRA clients. To get the account opened, click the link and “Open an E-KYC account”, enter your details (phone number, city, email ID), and follow the further procedures. Registration and login to your Aditya Birla account are described in detail here.
- Opening an account offline (for users not registered with KRA). Please get in touch with your nearest branch to open an account. Don’t forget to bring your ID with you.
If you need help, call toll-free at 1800-270-7000 or email email@example.com. Do not forget to include a mobile number in the email so that a specialist can contact you and help you open an account for investment and online trading.
Aditya Birla trading terminal
The AB trading terminal is simple, interactive, and comes with all the perks such as indicators, reports, and inbuilt scripts which can assist you in profitable online trading. It also comes with intraday trading options, stop loss, and you get access to the entire data on a single page.
How to close the Aditya Birla account?
Closing the trading account with Aditya Birla is easy; you can either send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the reason for account closure.
Another way is to download and fill out the Aditya Birla account closing form. Take a printout and fill in all the required instructions. Sign and attach photocopies of all the required documents. Submit to the nearest branch or send a courier to the address given in the form.
General about logging in to Aditya Birla
Trading with Aditya Birla Money Limited is as simple as it can get: right from opining the account to trading online. It provides loads of features and indicators that help in profitable trading and even lets you invest in Aditya Birla’s mutual funds.
The only risk that comes to mind when online trading, is to work with the right parameters when using indicators and consider the risk to reward ratio of trades. Investment in stocks and Trading are two different concepts and thus need different analyses. But by opening an ABML account, you will have access to their research department, which covers all aspects of investing and trading.